WickedBoy6

To one of my greatest Magic Adversaries:

Chipatogs everywhere wish you a Happy Birthday, Train

D

DÛke

<big smile>

O!

You are just now 25?

Then you must forgive me! All this time I used to think you were older - say around mid-30s, at least. And does that not explain why I cannot seem to get along smoothly with you? :) I never were able to "get along" with the younger types. Hey, all my good friends are in their 30s, and the better friends, in their 40s and even 50s...

...I do not have a single friend, in real life, who is my "age"...and even those from the internet whom are close to my age, they are slowly "leaving" me, but I'm slowly gaining more of the better type. :D

It's natural, then, why we do not "encounter!" I was a little bit baffled, thinking that you were as old as I thought, yet still, somehow, me managing not to get a long with you. So far, I noticed that I get a long with everyone who is 29 and over...and no one who is younger than that...

<shakes head and smiles>

Happy birthday...

Happy birthday!

You young one!

:)

E

EricBess

Well, Duke, I guess that explains why I'm so old ;)

Happy b-day train. 1/4 of a century...Wow!

R

rkoelsch

I am just saying Happy Birthday to increase my post count. I need to catch up to you.:D

Z

Zhaneel

Happy birthday!!!

So the cards got there just in time for your birthday... coolness

M

Mazzak

<hands Train sixteen thousand incontinent wooly mammoths>

Hoppo Borthdoo!

T

train

Thanks everyone...

I'll be out of pocket for a few days - so if you miss my lurking the boards.... I'm sorry...

I'm going on a 3-day magic sprint in different cities starting tonight... oh joy...

My wife is just that awesome... she planned this whole thing out... and next week a PTQ in Austin...

Duke - only 4 years til I'm 29 and we get along!...:p

Zhaneel - they were a cool gift... glad I was your first...;)(everyone else get your mind out of the gutters... that's what caused spidey's flooding;)...), and hope we can deal again some time...

Wicked - I owe you a rainchecked game... I'll be running a G/R deck when you're ready...

Rkoelsch - would letting you use my brass pole cheer you up?;)

EricBess - thanks for the judge support and info... maybe I'll be good enough to get a free box of each set someday too!...;)

Spidey - Thanks for all the games, and cards, and hope everything is going well...

Mazzak - Thanks for the big stuff - They'll fit right in on the ranch here in TX... but I'm going to have to shave them so they don't get hot...

I'll let you all know how my 3-day magic sprint goes... hopefully I'll win some stuff...

Again - Thanks everyone...:D :cool:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Happy Birthday Train!

Here's to many more succesful trades between you and I *raises glass

T

train

1000th CPA - you might...;) :p

Az - Thanks - and yes many more trades..

S

Svenmonkey

Gee, I thought you were an old kid, not a semi-old kid.

Anyway, here, you can have my imaginary telephone for your magnificent birthday.

A

Almindhra

And here I would have guessed he was still in high school....

Happy Birthday anyways, train....

A

Apollo

Happy birthday! I'd offer you a nice pole, but I'm afraid you'd succeed in getting Zhaneel on it where I failed. ;)

F

FmK-AnC

Train happy birthday man... Fizzle to you...(i dont understand fizzle but its cool)... hope its great... keep alive