Assault of the Sno-Demons Part Two: Revenge of the Rain Sprites

Z

Zhaneel

Two feet of snow wasn't bad. In fact, it was rather fun. What sucks is the several inches of rain we are now getting, which is washing the two feet of now away. It's ugly and flooding.

M

Mazzak

Doing the same in Baltimore I hear. Down here in Savannah we are also getting a lot, but we have competent drainage systems :p

edit: also, no snow. Ha.

T

train

And right when Spidey was needing a new roof... Glad I'm not up there...

Well, not glad to be here either...

*aches so badly for a vivid Magic community, and sighs knowing he'll not see one soon enough...*

E

ErinPuff

Yes, the flooding is no fun. My pants are still vaguely wet from leaving church. :p (and shut up, you guys, none of the exciting parts are wet.)

Z

Zhaneel

*redirects the conversation* And, having just gotten home from 9 hours at school, the roads are quite icy.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, since the temperature hasn't been freezing, my gutters have unfroze and water is (hopefully) now going down them insteadof inside my house. Except for some big "crack" on top of the roof that was there before the snowstorm and had been letting in water anyway :eek: :(

T

train

Spidey... you mean you have a cracked house?...;)

Really am sorry to hear about all the misfortune...(there's not a smiley for sympathizing...)

E

ErinPuff

I nearly got killed walking down my driveway this morning. Stupid ice.

Z

Zhaneel

Any part of the road is exciting when you're fishtailing on it.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm still admiring the fact that all the crosswalks at umbc are solid sheets of ice. Its now safe to walk across the street...well safe from cars anyway.

T

train

I don't know that i've ever heard of a university name including the "county"...

Is there also a UMB?... just wondering...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's just the name of that particular campus, since the University of Maryland has five or so different ones (College Park is the main one).

S

Svenmonkey

Hey, I'm planning on going to UMBC when I'm finally finished with High School.