Wait Wait Wait!!!

F

FmK-AnC

hey is the magic mtg? or what? and the forums that do "count" for the post count, are there any good ones that anyone would suggest, cuz me myself i dont like to go in and hope its good, ide rather know that its at least all right...

-AnC

F

FmK-AnC

and by the way...
who has one post now.... booh yaa... i think its me boy... hehe

-AnC

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Originally posted by train
The "umm... no" statement just sounded like a blue player...;) :p
Not really. I played a lot of white weenie. :)

I actually just played a couple games of two-headed giant recently though.

N

Nightstalkers

Two headed giant is good... but if you want stupidity try three headed dragon with junk diver rules.

and killing is not as wanted as it was before... wait!! wrong spider thread

Silk is so easy to get around here nowadays

F

FmK-AnC

SO mr wall, hows it going... do you understand a word they just said? no? me either...

you know whats sad about the... im going to hell for this... post going down... that had the most reply's on it...

THAT and its been going on for like a year... sad sad sad

actually now that i look at it... more than 3 years

is anyone elses fonts really big right now? or is it just me?... and if anyone knows how to change that please tell me :)

T

train

I think FmK-AnC just set a record... five consecutive posts in the same thread...

Wow... There's a CPA notable award for ya...;) :p

F

FmK-AnC

Ill set a record... you dont wanna see me do that... haha.. dont make me get angry!! just beacause you dont want me to set records... and now im babbleing

F

FmK-AnC

ill

show

you....(taking forever, stupid 60 seconds!)

a...(getting boreD)(looking at the nonexistent watch on hand)

RECORD!!! MWAHAHAHA I WILL... not i gotta wait another 60 seconds(you see how much of a life i got... but hey i went outside yesterday, it was strange... i didnt know there was things that made people go faster when they pushed pedels.. i guess their called cars)

now this will be 6 and ill have a bigger record mwhahahahaha!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA... cough cough... bored... waiting for 60 seconds ... do you like my smileys!?

Attachments

F

FmK-AnC

oh... i didnt know there was a rule... i guess i shouldnt spam anymore... although you gotta admit those are pretty cool smileys

S

Svenmonkey

I dunno... I kinda wish I had an extra monitor, just so I could punch the feces out of those things.

T

train

spamming can get pretty bad... but when it's harmless... it's usually let go...

and since none of the posts count in off topic... it doesn't really affect much... maybe just some eye soreness from all those smileys...

F

FmK-AnC

what are you talking about? those smilelys rocked.... are you telling me they didnt at all make you laugh or even crack a smile... man you have no heart...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But those smilies are kinda cool. You shouldn't be running into the 60-second rule with text messages though, so please stop doing that.

Thanks. :D

A

Apollo

I remember that. :)

I miss all those people... Cateran... Y the Alien... Fire Slinger... them were the days.