Foods foods FOODS!!!

A

Apollo

Wow... Zhaneel covered in icing... That is a sight I never imagined I would be fortunate enough to see.

Apollo's eyes glaze over and become fused in their sockets, fixed on the lovely, gooey Zhaneel.

Z

Zhaneel

Bleah, gooey feathers, can't fly... *shakes icing off* there we go.

N

Nightstalkers

*Drops naked photos of ErinPuff on the floor*

Whoops... oh well, nobody will want child hood pics of her.

Just why do people try? Making a good Crepe is just gonna have to be left to the french.

Z

Zhaneel

wow, how'd you get her baby pics? *picks up pics and hands them back to erinpuff*

N

Nightstalkers

*Starts sorting through temporal files of the Magi*

lets see if there are anyother good things.

*Throws files all around the room*

Bush shot... pics of michael jackson... pics of his parents... Zhaneel, ErinPuff, and Almindhra in the nude??? where do these guys get this stuff?!?!?

*Drops pics into side pocket and sets other files ablaze.*

Nightstalker: if anyone wants to get some information on the future, we suggest that you work quickly...

*Fire starts a climbing up the wall*

A

Apollo

Hehe, sorry Sven, but I was chastised by Ally for flirting with females other than her, so now I have to do it. ;)

A

Almindhra

*cries in a corner all jealous like because Apollo doesn't love her anymore and would rather go after adolescent girls*...

T

train

*ffffff--thump!!!....*
*An arrow flies through from the other thread and hits apollo in the arse... his eyes focus on Mindy and he regains his infatuation with her, and her only...*

Sorry, but I just couldn't see the only female CPA member to ever hit on me be sad...:p