Break Type II...

T

train

and you can win a play set of revised Serra Angels!!!...

Here's the deal:

Send in your ideas of combos or decks that simply break type II or can solidly beat the Power 9 decks in typeI and could handle themselves in a play environment... Submit your ideas to me via this post or PM and the top 3 will be chosen to be voted on by members of the CPA...

That way the winner is not actually chosen by me...

Breaking season is now open so good luck to everyone!!!...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I moved it to General as after thinking this probably belongs there better (the Issues forum is really for "problems" or discussion) and more people will probably see it.

T

train

Thanks!!!...

I just have so many Serra Angels and Figured I coud do something with them... This would leave me with 72...

B

BigBlue

I don't mean to come down on you. What do you mean by simply break? You mean something heinous and broken? or just a little more advantage than WotC would like you to have.

Just in OD block, there are some good things like Tog + Madness, but I don't think that's what you are looking for....

Perhaps someone who plays a lot more T2 will give you something better, but I don't follow it at all these days, preferring to hover in casual T1.

T

train

Okay... see the original post for an additional option to beat power 9 decks...

T

train

I really don't know what it is you're talking about Eril...:confused:

J

Jigglypuff

I think he means "Vampiric Tutor" and "Draco-Explosion". But Vampiric Tutor doesn't break Type II very well, considering that it's not in the environment.

(- Steve -)

J

Jigglypuff

No offense to you Eril, but Draco-Explosion is not very good against Power 9-enhanced Type I either. The Explosion costs too much mana and is basically going to be Mana Drain-fodder when it does get cast. I'm not a Type I expert, so maybe rakso should come here and explain it in more detail.

(- Steve -)

E

Eril_Nocture

ok i dont know... never played type 1 (effectively) really... i am a type 2 guy .. .. i will gradually shift to extended and so on ..but for now type 2 is what it is all about for me

what about WG astalslide deck .. with wall of blossoms and angry hermits :))