what's that one program...

M

Mazzak

What is that program that lets you create your own magic cards and where can I download it?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But it could be Apprentice or Magic Suitcase. With Apprentice, you probably have to know how the cards are entered; it doesn't seem intuitive. Magic Suitcase probably better fits the bill but I've never used the card-making portion of it.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Dante's Card Maker, I think it's called. I don't know, I've never used it. It might be an online program.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yeah thats the one. But the webpage where you can download it is either underconstruction or just plain messed up. I tried to download it again last week.

Z

Zero T Katama

www.anycraze.com

It's not a program, but it has a feature where if you sign up(free i believe) you can make your own cards and put them up on the net for people to see.

D

Deadman

There was a program too, wouldn't have a clue what it was called though...

Z

Zadok001

Dante's Card Maker is the name of the thing. I'm afraid I uninstalled my copy, or I'd upload a zip of it for ya'. :( Sorry!

T

theorgg

It's Dante's Card Maker... but Dante made a paid version of it and took down the others.

Actually, I believe you can PM him via the CPA. His user name is Dante I do believe.

T

train

*Blurts Out!!!*

Heck - Even a paid version could get you the cards you need to compete in PT-like events!!!...

*In a suddenly hushed voice*

Ohhhh... ummm... I don't know anything about that...:p