MaDd ProXy Gr3eN wHitE dAt MoSt PpL cAn AfFoRd

W

w3rd_daWg

a deck i b fooling round wit....what inspired this deck is Mirari's Wake YEAH! :D.....most of the expensive cards (like savanah) can be replaced with cheaper versions (like tha pain land thing). aight here goez...

btw not legal in type 2

Forest x 10
Plains x 10
Savanah x 4
Thawing Glaciers x 1 (just a filler)
------------------------------------------
25 Mana Producers

Overrun x 3
Werebear x 4
Wind Mogrel x 3
Basking Rootwalla x 2 (GO MADNESS)
Yavimaya Wurm x 1
Gorilla Titan x 3
Blastoderm x 3 (kick ass 5/5 for 4)
-----------------------------------------------
19 Green Spells

Devoted Caretaker x 2 (hehe)
Dedicated Martyr x 1 (no more white cards left :-\)
Holy Day x 2 (you could use fog if u want)
Tundra Wolves x 3
Suntail Hawk x 3
Holy Strength x 1 (i like unholy more but this is green/white)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 White Spells

Mirari's Wake x 4(HELL YEA)
------------------------------------
4 Gold Spells

60 Cards Total

THANX....PEACE....btw this is still in play testing stages...criticism would be nice.

E

Eril_Nocture

personally i dont like using singles of cards in decks .. u just never see em or can count on em coming up .

W

w3rd_daWg

8i agree completely...but like i sed...i was running out of white since i traded them all away for green/ mirari's wake(w00t) and most cards that theres 1 of a kind are fillers or very expenseive

M

Mikeymike

Hey man, welcome to the CPA. Hope you don't mind if I'm blunt below, its nothing personal I'm just trying to hurry so I can get outside for a smoke.

Anything that makes tokens is good for you, since the Wake will be powering them (all your 1/1's are 2/2's, and so on). This includes Squirrel's Nest, Mobilization, Kjeldoran Outpost, Spirit Cairn and even Volrath's Laboratory. Actually Battle Screech could be especially good since the tokens are flyers. Also, tokens like Overrun - a lot.

Cut the Gorilla Titan. He'll never be an 8/8 (well almost never), so he's a 4/4 trampler for 3GG. Eh, green can do better cheaper (go with a token maker).

You don't need the Dedicated Martyr or Holy Strength, they are just filler and not doing anything in particular. Run Naturalize or Disechant in their place. Same could be said for Yavimaya Wurm, but he's a 6/4 trampler for 6 so I've got no beef with him. If you do get a Silvos though...

If you want a Fog effect, drop Holy Day for 1 of green's much much better fog effects. Namely Constant Mists, Tangle, Moment's Peace, or Respite.

Last thing, the Basking Rootwalla's are nice, but you don't need them in here. They are cute with the Mongrel, but that's combo just for the sake of it. Cut them for either something listed above, or add something that gets basic lands (or better yet dual lands) out of your deck (Tithe, Land Tax, Nature's Lore, Harrow, Skyshroud Claim, etc.)

Hope this helps.

T

train

Listen to Mikeymike he's a smart one on this stuff!!!...;)

Got Coat?!!!... and Mikeymike's help on decks?!!!:cool: