CPA Neverwinter Nights League?

Would you play in a CPA NWN playing group?

• I own NWN and I'd play.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own NWN and I wouldn't play.

• You're a dopeyhead, Svenmonkey!

• Total voters
S

Svenmonkey

There seem to be a lot of CPA members who own and play Neverwinter Nights, and I was thinking we could start a little group to play multiplayer with each other every once in a while. What do you guys think?

J

Jigglypuff

I'd play, except they don't have a Mac version yet.:( But if it happens, sign me up!

(- Steve -)

T

train

If Santa's nice enough to provide me with the game I'll play...;) :cool:

T

train

Will the league accept an application from a Coat addict if Santa is good to me?!!!...

Got Coat?!! and an Equal Opportunity Lawyer?!!!...:D

J

Jigglypuff

Don't worry, Sven. I voted for the first option even though I don't own the game and probably never will. I would never be mean and vote for that really mean third choice.

(- Steve -)
This was my 700th post! W00t!

A

Almindhra

On Wed I'll be picking up three copies of the new expansion...(not all for me of course)...Just wondering if any of you still play this game...Maybe we could get together and play on a server sometime....

I have:

Lvl 7 Fighter (longbow)
Lvl 10 Rogue (shortbow)
Lvl 9 Fighter Lvl 11 Rogue (greataxe, woohoo!)

Although that last char was made on a server that automatically put you to 12 lvl...Then I went on these other servers that gave you ridicuously too much xp for killing things...And I found this Zurcs ring on a server that lets me do so much dmg...On a sneak attack I did over 600....

J

Jigglypuff

Well, they haven't released the Mac version yet and I can't find anyone willing to loan me some files from their Windows installation so I can get the Linux client. But rest assured that I would play it if someone could help me out.

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

I just started playing this game, but don't know when I'll have a chance to hook up for some multiplayer.

S

Svenmonkey

I don't have the expansion yet, but I'll get it at some point.

I lost most of my characters when I had to reformat a few months ago, but I've got a pretty worthless level 9 Druid I could play you folks with.

N

Nightstalkers

Its another great idea...

but the poll is right, you are a dopehead sometimes :D

Dopeheads are so darned ingenious!

J

Jello Jedi Master

I just bought this game and now I have to go buy the expansion. Oh whoa is me who is late for everything *goes over and grabs a bowl of Jello* Oh well I wanna join too :) .

so just msg me on aim or................theres ways to contact me I'll let you figure it out.

Doe ever since I got the game I haven't seen you or luke on aim since.

You guys don't hate me do you :( .........j/k.........I hope :D

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I know...We haven't been playing these past few days because Matt is gone for a wedding and I've been busy with my play...Tonight is opening night!...So come Monday we're going to have some free time again and probably start playing then...In the meantime, maybe you'll want to lvl your char up to 10?...(don't hurt me)...Its just that thats where we are now in the game, on Chap 2 in Luskan...I'm a rogue, Luke a monk and Matt a sorcerer...So maybe try to pick something that compliments our group....

If not, we can work something else out...We'll chat soon on AIM...

S

Svenmonkey

Well I'm up to 15 or 16 now (and in the last few minutes of the game, though I can't get past the two guardian dragons since I suck), since I've been playing all day for the past two days. My character's magic level is three. :eek:

Maybe I'll make a warrior brute since you don't have one in your group yet. I can have him up to Luskan by Monday, seeing as I have nothing to do ever.

Edit: I'm in the process of making a Paladin instead of a fighter or whatever.

B

BigBlue

Has anyone actually hooked up yet?

Does anyone have enough BW to host? you can host 2-3 people on dialup, but not many more I've found. I used to play in a playgroup and we were doing the Penultima series and our one player with DSL hosted.

I haven't picked up the expansion yet either, I figure I'll see if it comes down in price a bit first, I was one of the early buyers at $65 for the original only to see the price drop to $35 within a month or two. Even $25 would make me feel better about it.

I don't really have "one" char I play religiously, and I avoid MP like the plague on the regular servers. When I MP'd before, I played a Bard.

I finished the single player with a mage. My current "new" game is with an elvish ranger using the Double sword to good effect.

GL Svenmonkey. I don't remember where the Dragon's are, but the final battle is brutal.

S

Svenmonkey

The two dragons are guarding the doors to the spot where the final battle is.

I picked up NWN a few months after it came out for $35. Hah. I did buy Morrowind Collector's Edition the day after it came out for $75, though. :\

I've played through with a fighter before, so I know how bad the final battle is. I know I won't be able to get through it with my pitiful attempt at a Druid. :(

Edit: I could not connect to Almindhra. Apparently I'll need to buy the expansion in order to play with those with the expansion. :(

N

nodnarb24

I've picked up the expansion a couple days ago. So far I'm working on a Rogue/Assassin and I'm on level 8 (5/3). I'm liking it so far. Got to love sneaking up on a baddy and stabbing him in the back.

A

Almindhra

Well I played with Jello Jedi Man last night...We were doing the prelude and some jerk came in and stole one of the free lvls...So I was lvl 1 and he was lvl 2...It sucked...We died so many times...

I finally make it to lvl 3 and what happens?...His server goes down!...Grrrrrrrrr.....I didn't have my char saved on lvl 3....

You will pay, oh yes, you will pay......

S

Svenmonkey

Well I'm going to Georgia and various other places on the East coast in a few days and presumably I'll be given some cash I can squander on the expansion. :)