Graves

B

Bob

I'm pissed off. I came from home from school today and saw that there's a gravestone in our backyard, from the 1700's. I can see where the ground was dug up and the coffin was placed.

It's not far away, it's right next to our house. About a foot away from our patio.

I think it's wrong that someone can just sneak onto a complete stranger's backyard and put a coffin and a grave there.

If I found out who did it, I'd want to sue them.(

(<--is afraid of ghosts)

B

Bob

Sudden Update...

I just found out it was a joke by my sick dad and grandmother and their morbid senses of humor.

Ferret

Staff member
No offense, Bob, but the wife and I find this to be hilarious! It is almost Samhain, after all...

Ferret

"...our decor was so scary last year kids didn't even approach our house!"

B

Bob

Nah, I'm not in as bad a mood I was in yesterday. School really stresses me out, and my annoying parents just make it worse They push me to do good in school to hard. My dad thinks because I'm a geek, I should be getting all perfect grades. I'm not smart enough to be a nerd, I'm only a geek.

I was out for three days (walking pnemonia) and I missed a lot, plus I didn't hand in some stuff and they think I might fail English, which is weird, because I'm good at fiction writing and the best speller in the school.

T

train

You should make some kind of fake report card to bring hoe to them as your prank to them...

I was lucky my parents let me do whatever I wanted in/for/to school...:cool: