Figth Club

F

FoundationOfRancor

I just saw my new favorite movie: FIGHT CLUB! I like it better than go and the Matrix even. What did you guys think?

(I cant beleave I spelled it wrong!)

[Edited by FoundationOfRancor on May 21st, 2000 at 11:00 PM]

[Sorry, FoR. The misspelling 'Fight' in the topic was annoying me... :) --Zadok001]

G

garfobosonfire

That movie was sweet!! "everything is gonna be okay", 8 large corporate buildings fall to the earth after large amounts of bombs were placed in their foundations!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH that mpovie is awesome!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Well, sometime soon, im having a party were we rent GO, THE MATRIX, and FIGHT CLUB and watch them all. So: you all fly to mid-michigan: NOW

C

Chaos Turtle

It's great to see that some people appreciate this movie! Ever since I saw it in the theater, I have been extolling its merits to as many people as I can. I've made dozens of converts in the few weeks since its home video release.

Definitely worth seeing again and again, just to pick up all the stuff you've missed the first several times.

Oh, yeah... read the book. There are a few differences.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Better than the Matrix?!?!? I gotta go see this movie!

C

cardman11

Tag guard

Casey your full of shit man, fight club did not even come close to being as good as the matrix. It was a alright movie but nothing compared to the matrix. What the hell were u thinking when u said it was better than the matrix. Some parts didn't make sense.I stayed up til 3 am watching that just cuz u said it was better than the matrix. maybe it was, HOW ABOUT NO. The good thing about it was all the good lines u could get out of it. Overall it was a ok, but not really good. BITCH

G

garfobosonfire

Cardman (Ryan) What the heck? Fight Club kiked ass!! It was funny as hell, and it had tons of cool quotes!! Plus when u get done ya just wanna fight!!!! So bugger off!!!!(yes, I know its a BRITISH brush off)

C

Chaos Turtle

You have to consider the possibility that I do not like you...

Congratulations, you're one step closer to hitting bottom.

Not MY bottom!

Pervert.

Yes, these posts are off-topic.
Yes, I am comfortable with that.

I can write haiku
Even when it makes no sense
Haiku rarely does

F

FoundationOfRancor

I re-rented FIGHT CLUB with my dad and my bro. Bad move- they both thought it was a sick movie! I tried to explain to them the point but they jsut got disgusted that I was even considering liking this movie...
Now they keep looking at me like im gonna go awal and bomb building and fight them...
Bad move, real bad move.

I am jack's beaten back ego.

C

Chaos Turtle

By my estimate, only about 30% of people will like this movie a lot. Moreover, only about half of those will "get" it.

It goes with the territory, being misunderstood.

T

theorgg

I wish I would have seen this moovie sooner. total psycho! This moovie is one that will have you thinking about yourself for quite a while after it's ingrained into your mind like a hot iron on your scalp.

It's ending was just about as trippy as I've seen in a moovie. even more trippier than Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I still can't imagine what everyone saw the car scene as it actually happened.

Keaneau Reeves impersonation: Whoa!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am the end of Orgg's post. I have nothing to do with the post except to remind people of The Orgg's odd sence of humour and to remind the founders of Ferret, of whom we have not heard of for awhile. I sit at the end of the post with hardly a noticeable effect untill somone reads me, laughs and as quickly forgets about me. This is my whole of existance. If I persuade anyone to buy or rent Fight Club, it will be the crowning achievement of my existance.

A

arhar

Now, on-topic: Fight club was AWESOME.

*best Mr T's voice*

I pity da foo' dat don't get it!

Now, about the ending in Monty Python and the Holy Grail... I DIDN'T GET IT!!! I saw the movie about 10 times and was SO FREAKING DISSAPOINTED with the ending!!!! I just DON'T GET IT!!! Orgg... maybe you can explain it to me?

G

garfobo

arhar, Monty Python is the best movie, u dont get it? The Police arrest them when they are about to attack the french to get the holy grail, damn i love that movie.....

"U shall cut down the largest tree in the forst,....wwiiitthhhh A HERRING!!

A

Almindhra

I just want to say, I saw Fight Club, and thought is was major poopy...I didn't like it...I don't think it was the violence or stupidity...It just didn't make sense...Brad Pitt wasn't there, but he was there!...Blah, it was mad dooki