Not a deck, but an idea.

I

Istanbul

Peace of Mind + Yawgmoth's Bargain + Test of Endurance.

For those of you who are newish to the game:

Peace of Mind (1W)
Enchantment
(Exodus Uncommon)
W, Discard a card: Gain 3 life.

Yawgmoth's Bargain (4BB)
Enchantment
(Urza's Destiny Rare)
Pay 1 life: Draw a card.

The idea is to get all three out at the same time, possibly with Academy Rector, which would allow some Wrathy defense.

Pay a life, draw, pay W and discard it, gain 3 life. Continue to eat through your library and gain 2 life for each iteration. Granted, you can only do this as many times as you have white mana, but that's still a BIG amount of life, especially if some of the cards are, say, Life Burst.

Part of me wants to run Pursuit of Knowledge in this to turn a 3-card Bargain into a 7-card steal.
Part of me wants to run Ancestral Tribute.
Part of me looks at those other two parts and kicks them both until they shut up.

Thoughts?

M

Mikeymike

You can turn this into a fun WWeenieB deck. Empyrial Armor would be nice in here, as would Glory. Maybe include the Confessor and/or Sould Warden also.

For a Test of Endurance deck, make sure to include Gerrard's Wisdom which I'd probably run instead of or next to the Tribute.

I don't think you need the Pursuit of Knowledge for either build, it'd be better as search for your Bargain. With enough lifegain the Bargain won't be a problem.

N

NorrYtt

This engine works well to set up a massive Replenish. Just play mad global white enchantments (Pursuit of Knowledge, Peace of Mind, Angelic Chours, Noble Purpose, Test of Endurance), Opalescence, and Replenish for the win!

:D

E

Ekaquinox

Hmm is Test of Endurance the card that makes you win when you have 50(40?,30?60? or whatever) in life???:confused: :confused: :confused:

D

Dune Echo

You mention Peace of Mind, which reminds me of it. I know it's not the same, but I'll post it here for your perusal.

//NAME: The Iron Phoenix
//Created by: Andrew Vance
//White:
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Peace of Mind
4 Seal of Cleansing
1 Test of Endurance
//Red:
4 Fiery Temper
2 Hammer of Bogardan
3 Shard Phoenix
4 Squee, Goblin Nabob