How you guys ended up here

Z

Zadok001

You guys are aware you're spelling 'Nivelimac' backwards, neh? :) Although the name was actually drawn from Camilevin... Duel, I can see you typing it as Camilevin, but what on Earth possessed Lubnatsi to do it? Do you type names backwards on a regular basis?

Anyways, how I came here should be obvious. Baron Sengir started this hoopla on the Dojo as the Sengir Army, and I told him to count me in. Therefore, here I am.

"Are we echoes of reality, or is reality an echo of us?"

C

Chaos Turtle

I promise. :)

If you don't hear anything from me for a very long time, then something truly horrible has happened either to me or my computer.

Killer Joe

C.T.: Thanks, man.
Almindhra: all of us are out of school in a week or two, but how much longer do you have? <yuck-yuck-yuck :)>

A

Almindhra

I just found this and since we have so many new people joining, I thought it would be good to bring back up...

D

Duel

I dunno, something innovative and life changing? that too much to ask?

T

TheDevil565

TAG GUARD

Well once again I'm gonna have to say "E". Has anyone else noticed that the flames from the people on fire seem to have died off? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like Mike (kornfreek), Ryan (Cardman11), and Tyler (TylersOnFire) have all been somewhat inactive. I first noticed this upon my return, and I'm not sure whether or not Jason (Linsivvi) is still active.

D

Django

Been posting over at MtG:News for a couple of months before I joined CPA. Think it was CateranOverlord or Yellowjacket that posted the url to this site. I checked it out a while back but didn't really want to join yet another board. The MtG:News board have started to degenerate now, however, so I thought I'd give this place a shot. And it turned out nicely. :)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
I ended up here thanks to Y the Alien he posted the web address and i typed it in and i ended up here.

Y

Y The Alien

I feel so special....

Or not. :D

I got here by..... well, if you see Yellowjacket's sig enough times on MTGNews, you unconsiously type in the address. Try it. :)