MrXarvox vs. Wonka: Flame-o-rama spectacular!

Flame War?

• Gee golly gosh, this sure is fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You'd better stop it, you whipper-snapper

• War. What is it good for?

• Total voters
M

MrXarvox

I'll start the flames when my opponent gets here. If he can figure out how to click on "battle arena", that is.

:p :D :D :D :p

B

Bob

Can I help you out, X?
I still want to yell at that stupid jock some more.

M

MrXarvox

Sure, the more the merrier!

Now, all we need is a stupid jock.

M

MrXarvox

<<Lights apollo on fire>. Oo. look everyone. I just lit a phoenix on fire. I think it glows at an extra footcandle now>

Poo! You're no jock. Jock-hood involves being an oink.

B

Bob

but didn't you say that you were smarter than everyone, Apollo?

A

Apollo

Nah, I'm a dumb moo.

Besides, you'd have to be pretty stupid to declare yourself smarter than everyone, right?

W

Wonka

I actually got a life I dont visit this side 24/7 like u do. The only people that should be on here a lot is the people who is running the site.

M

MrXarvox

Hahahahahahaha, yeah, that's right. I'm online all the time, just to visit a largely uneventful message board.

riiiiiiight...

Wonka's just jealous, 'cause I both have a life and am more intelligent that a tardigrade.

W

Wonka

It will be the day I die if im just jealous of somebody because they got better grammar then me. Why would I be jealous of a nerds social life??????

S

Special Ed

MrXarvox....what can I say? You're a oink oink dork. You're bragging about having better grammar than someone. Doesnt get much lamer than that. Get a life brotha cuz like I said you're a oink oink dork!

Picture of MrXarvox --> :D

S

Svenmonkey

Special Ed- Okay Wonka or Wonka's friend. Bragging about how your grammar is better than someone else's is better than, well, calling them a "oink oink dork."

And what's up with most every adolescent in the US being a homophobic moron?

M

MrXarvox

HAHAHAHAhHAhAhahaHahahaHAHA

<rolls on floor laughing head off>

That was outright hilarious!

...there is nothing I can say that can convey Special Ed's stupidity better than what he just posted...

B

Bob

Thank you Wonka and "Wonka's friend". You make this very easy for me. I don't have to insult you because you do it yourselves by being just so STUPID.

LMAO!

I love these guys. They make our jobs so much easier.:D

Oh, and I agree Sven. Everyone except Freaks (The Exiled, the Socially Inept, whatever you want to call us) IS a homophobic moron.

It's sad, really.

I've said it before, "Popular jocks", You can't win here. You are surrounded by Freaks. Unless you can get over 1000 of your imaginary friends to come help you. Of course, an admin could just ban them all.

W

Wonka

I just got back from vacation the other day and you guys are still yapping about somebody elses grammar. Wow, you guys must have no life at all...