Judgement Pre-release... what'd you get?

P

Prince RXI

My first pack from Judgement I got Ernam Djinn!
my second pack from Judgement I got Thriss, Nantuko Primus!
My third pack from Judgment I got Lightnint Surge... not that good for me.

I played a Green/White deck and I went 2/1/0... not a winner.

I bought a pack from one of the winners and I got a Solitary Confinement. Good card!

Prince RXI, what you all have?

G

Gerode

When we were opening sealed decks, the person sitting two to my left opened... a FOIL Shadowmage Infiltrator. Despite my greedy chanting "2 to the right, 2 to the right", cards were passed two players to the LEFT.

Here's the rares that got passed to me:
Wormfang Behemoth
Crush of Wurms (and I LOST one game that I played it in)
Mists of Stagnation(?)
Cunning Wish
Bloodcurdler
Mystic Crusader

With some good green fat and more flyers than I thought possible, I went G/U including two Exoskeletal Armors, Wonder and Brawn.

Went 3-1 after a pretty ugly first round.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna write up a report but...

I got an Iridescent Angel upon opening my Sealed. We had to turn ours in though and randomly got others back. I don't think I used any rares in my final deck (which could have been a mistake, who knows).

Some dude got three Wishes on opening his Sealed but honestly, I don't know if anyone played any Wishes. Of course, I only played three people and have no idea what went on during the rest of the 128 man tourney... :)

O

olwen

I registered the following cards at the pre-release (had to pass it to someone else to construct the deck):

Shadowmage Infiltrator
Fledgling Dragon
Phantom Nishoba
Bearscape
Phantom Centaur
Deserted Temple

In addition it had the following uncommons that I can recall:

Psychatog
Firecat Blitz
Cephalid Broker
Squirrel Nest

He eventually built a U/G splash W and B and got into the top 8.

P

Prince RXI

The person to my left pulled 2 fledgling dragons from his Judgment packs... everyone but ZTK and I were envious of him... mainly because we both pulled a Thriss, Nantuko Primus plus I pulled the erny. Both ZTK and I can't complain.

Prince RXI, watches the green fly