New Girl in the Neighborhood!

A

Avarweth

I'm a serious magic junkie, and I can't seem to get enough of the game... I don't take it too seriously, though! :)

One thing I *am* looking for, and that's people to play magic with online, through apprentice... any casual players here?

This seems like a great site, I think I'll stick around for a while...

--A.

R

rkoelsch

Welcome. seems like we had a thread about who played on apprentice around someplace. I used to play on apprentice but I haven't for a while. Haven't had the time and unable to play while at work. While they tolerate some surfing during slow times I think they would frown on playing a game.

P

Prince RXI

Hello! I don't play Magic On-line, but I think I can get Zero T. Katama to play you on it... I just hope I can get him back to the CPA to talk with you... We'll see... Oh, and while your here, please help me with this stack of Bricks and Hand Gernades for the New Members' Rooms... We need to work on then a little more and could use more help.

Prince RXI, construction worker of the second award winner (Says me!) :D

A

Avarweth

Finding someone to play magic w/ online would be great...

I'm not so sure about the bricks and grenades... aren't you afraid of hurting the newbies who forget to duck? LOL

D

DÛke

Welcome...

I usually play online via Apprentice, so maybe we'd catch a game sometimes. I also don't take the game seriously at all...

My AIM handle is Amuiriled...so if you ever get or if you have AIM, look me up.

A

Avarweth

I don't get onto IMs much, but my nick is Avarweth in MSN, AOL, and Yahoo. Nice and easy, LOL.

D

DÛke

How do you make contacts with other Apprentice users than? I mean, it'd be harder...

A

Avarweth

Well, I just installed apprentice today, so I haven't made contacts yet... I've been playing around a little with IRC, but it's something I never really "got." I guess it's time... email and message boards just aren't enough, it seems...

D

DÛke

...here's my suggestions:

Get the AIM handles of the CPA members (click on their "profile" option to get their info)...most of them have AIM. Talke, laugh, and play...it's easy, and since you're into it, it should be fun.

A

Avarweth

Thanks! I just installed Trillian, so I have all the programs in one... I've had the install program sitting on my computer for a while...

You're a help! I never thought of looking up AIM handles in others' profiles... duh. :)

D

DÛke

Ok then, I guess I'll see you in a game or two sometimes this Friday...or whenever...:)

Later! :D

P

Prince RXI

To answer your question about if I am worried about newbies not ducking in time... I'm counti... opps... I mean, No... I'm... not... :D

Anyway... Z.T.K. told me that if he has the time, he will give you the details about how to play specific others on line and will make it so you have the ability to play him... But I must warn you... He is not an extremly good player... not like Ransac, Daken, TheOrgg, and many others... but that's the breaks...

Prince RXI, wants the blasted newbie count to drop so he doesn't have to work so hard...

A

Avarweth

That's ok if he's not an extremely good player... I want to learn to play in the online format without getting my keister kicked TOO hard... So maybe we'll be evenly matched. :)

J

Jigglypuff

::drags out the shovel::

Man, you go away for a few days and suddenly they need another room built.

Don't worry, you won't have to stay in one of RXI's shacks. My rooms are very well-built. I forgot all of the luxuries but you can look them up in one of the other threads here. I'll be done here quite soon.

::Five hours later...::

It's done! You can move it whenever you're ready1

(- Steve -)

PS. I'd be up for Apprentice too, my AIM handle is jigglypuff690. Look me up!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac begins his "Ladie's Man" voice.*

OOOooo, it's a LAdy!!

Hey, there, sweet thang. Uh, can I buy you a fish sandwich?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P.S. The Ladie's Man is the funniest SNL movie, IMHO.

A

Avarweth

I probably shouldn't tell you that I never have seen The Ladies Man... but I'm not much of an SNL fan... *ducking and running for cover*

T

TheFunkyNose

i'm not really a consistent member. as you can see, i joined in december of 2000... but enough about me

i didn't read a word that other people wrote, so welcome to the family...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome to the CPA.

PS: Hey Jan, check out my sig.

G

Gerode

Welcome to the CPA! :D

TICM, that sig vaguely reminds me of of Hawaiian mage...