Deck ya...or KILL!!!

T

TylersOnFire

k so this is kinda different. two ways of winning. killing with the lovely creatures or generating huge amounts of mana and stroking you for a thousand...hmmm i like the second one a whole lot better. heres the whole idea: have huge amounts of artifact mana to let the tolarian academy's generate even more mana. tap the acadaemy to play a palinchron, drake, or ferries which let me untap up to 7, 5 , or 2 lands. the trick is i untap the academy, tap it as a mana source (as an instant) keep the mana in my pool and then untap the same land 2 or however many times...this will generate very large amounts of mana all from the academy. heres the proposed first draft list...tell me ideas!

Artifact 17
4 Grim Monolith
4 Sol Ring
2 Mana Vault
4 Voltaic Key
1 Metalworker
2 howling mine

Other Spells 12
4 Stroke of Genius
3 Traumatize
1 Time Search :)D hey it'd be fun admit it)
4 Rising Waters

Creatures 10
2 Palinchron
3 Peregrine Drake
3 Cloud of Ferries
2 Ambassador Laquatas

Lands 21
4 Tolarian Academy
17 Island

shanks for looking...
tyler-

D

Duel

Use High tide.... it's fun. And with palinchron, infinite.

L

Loafing Giant

How about with Equilibrium!!

With Faeries of the Pali

D

Duel

The problem is that Equilibrium requires two free creatures. High tide and palinchron is a little faster. plus High tide can seriously enhance stroke.

Time spiral would be fun....

T

Tabasco

Are you sure about that 2 creature thing??

It's a CIP ability type thing so you can target the creature you just played

Unlike with Mystic Snake and how it can't counter itself.

L

Lotus Mox

Equilibrium doesn't trigger when a creature comes into play, it triggers as soon as you play a creature, so it resolves before the creature enters play, and therefore can't target the creature which triggered it.

Snake is a CIP ability and also can't target itself, because it targets spells and not creatures ;)