Do You Game?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gobo

Well I play alot of computer based games like red alert two or counter strike.

P

Purple_jester

I've been a gamer since childhood. These are the games I'm playing or into at the moment:

CCG's: Magic, L5R, Netrunner

RPG's: Vampire, Werewolf, Mage, D&D, Amber, In Nomine, Gurps, Robotech, 7th Sea

Console: PS, PS2 (die-hard Squaresoft fan: good games, BAD movie)

Board: Scrabble, Go, Chess, Monopoly, Sorry!

Card: Great Dalmuti (best party card game ever made), Uno

Miniature: None yet, but my significant other is looking into Battletech as soon as it pops out.

D

DÛke

Istanbul -- That's what I began thinking a bit...but you gotta be patient. XBoX has the strongest hardware out of all other systems: its abilities are as good as limitless. PS2, in my opinion, just plain sucks. In a year or so, you'll see why. For example, Capcom will be releasing Marvel Versus Capcom 3***, a game that the PS2 *wish* it can handle. Only GameCube is lucky enough to get it, and Capcom already said how pathetic the GameCube version will be compared to the XBoX. Imagine in a year or so...when more developers become attracted to the XBoX hardware...when they all know that XBoX is the easiest systems to program for (very, very programmer-friendly)...just take a second, and imagine that.

Even companies like Squaresoft, known for their Final Fantasy whoring for the Sony systems, are thinking of including the XBoX for their popular franchises...this includes the Final Fantasy series.

Look at the "Coming soon..." list for XBoX. Look at it, and look at it hard...I think the only word good enough to describe what's there is "Wow!".

***Read what Capcom announced about Marvel Versus Capcom 3. I think they're about to revolutionize the gaming industry. And it's all happening on the XBoX...naturally.